Nov 26, 2010

More Happy!


This-dress-is-made-for-twirl-ling! 


that's-just-what-she'll-do...
 



with her hands in her pockets,
she'll twirll all over you!
(haha! don't ever let us sing!)


And, rocking it out in black...





  • 100% cotton
  • Hidden pockets on both sides
  • Gathered back to fit you nicely and still giving you room to breathe
  • Adjustable ribbon around the neck
To be honest, it took us a while to work out if the bottom colour is black or navy...we kinda see black but other girls kept calling it navy. To be fair, it's a pretty dark midnight blue... =)

Well, black or blue (or red!), this dress is way cool!

Mobey Dress
Price: $75
Red Gingham: S, M (SOLD OUT!), L (LAST PIECE)
Dark Blue Gingham:  S (LAST PIECE), M (SOLD OUT), L (LAST PIECE) 

2 comments:

  1. Ouhou me likey!!
    My dear I'll have to come and see you at the market real soon!! I am moving this week-end so can't come at the market tonight or Sunday... Next Friday you're up??
    Can't wait to try this one on!!!

    Aline (CoXLiNeTTe from St Kilda Market ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Aline! I'm excited to see you at a market sometime. Not doing Friday nights @ the Supper Market until maybe early in the new year. I'm telling you this because you're my friend...this dress has been popular and I've only got a couple of pieces left as I only make limited quantities so come try it before it sells out! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...