Jan 14, 2011

Not supposed to have favourites...


I guess I'm not supposed to have favourites.
But, IF I did, those of you who have seen me lately would know this is it.  

So effortless. So chic.
How can I resist a classic dress?
(a simple belt just pulls it together)
super soft fabric makes me feel like I should be walking around
with a wicker basket and flowers in my arms

  •  hand-dyed on luxuriously soft rayon
  • falls beautifully and grazes the knees
  • concealed zip
  • thick strap at the back hides your bra

Treasure Dress, Classic
Soft Blue (S, M, L)
$89

note: the bust area is cut quite slim so if you are well-endowed, best to pick one size up 

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this dress! Its like my Blue LBD! It's my never fail!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...