Feb 9, 2010

Life Rocks! (& Ms. Vintage Shift Dress in Five Fabrics)


I overheard a friend greet another and the unexpected response, ‘life rocks!’

I don’t know about you, but when I hear ‘how are you?’ most often, I hear a standard ‘good, thanks!’

This made me wonder..., ‘wow, what warrants such enthusiasm? Life must be pretty sweet for that guy!’

Then I stopped and thought...what if we heightened our perspectives?
What if, we changed our responses from our autopilot response to ‘life rocks’?

I haven’t tested this yet but I have a feeling that when we do this, our lives would be rockin’! So I dare you, next time someone asks, ‘how you going?’ try saying, ‘I’m rockin’ mate!’

 



# Miss Vintage Dress in Blue Rose #



# Terracotta Rose #




# Grey Tulips #



# Red and White Tulips #



# Purple-Blue Tulips #

Now, what does the motion of life have to do with dresses? I don’t know.
But, this dress rocks!
I love that it’s soooo simple.
Clean lines, elegant and effortless.
Such a basic shift dress; it’s my wardrobe staple, something I could wear everyday.
I could. Because I've got all the different vintage inspired fabrics. And, there are five! Woophee!

 

{ Ms. Vintage Shift Dress }

- Features a playful pocket on one side
- Removable sash that nips in the waist (tied in front, side or back).
- For a different look, style with a belt.
- Looks great with a cotton camisole or lace slip peaking out from inside
- Great for layering in winter. Even better with boots.
- One Size: S (fits a size 6 to a small size 10)
- Five Colours:
  Combed cotton fabric (polished look):
    1. Blue Rose
    2. Terracotta Rose
  Rayon fabric (softer feel):
    3. Grey Tulips
    4. Red & White Tulips [2 pieces left]
    5. Purple-Blue Tulips
- $55

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...